Monday, November 12, 2012

Out for a Ride

So the weather finally cooled down in good 'ole SoFlo. Usual temps are 75-80F and the perfect weather to be outdoors here. Tis the most wonderful time of the year. There's a big upswing in the numbers of bicycles on the streets here as the snowbirds come down. The bike shops are even starting to stock up on Dutch-inspired bicycles! I was shocked to see that. My Gazelle started having issues with the switch in the headlight and I took it in. They didn't want to take apart for fear they would never get it back together again and the chances of fixing it are slim since it's a cheap headlight for the dynamo system. I will probably run it till it dies and buy a new headlight. Lumotec updated their classic headlight to finally be LED called the Lumotec Classic. I will be getting this one to match the bicycle.


  

Untitled
Untitled
Waterfront
 Clematis St. Cycle Chic
Clematis St. Cycle Chic


No comments:

Post a Comment